Printable Water Bottle Labels
Baby Shower Games
Baby Shower Theme Packs
Party Theme Packs
Candy Bar Wrappers
Drop Us A Note
Fun Baby Shower Ideas
Customers are saying...
Thank You! Your website made it easy to prepare for my handmade favors, and games, etc. Who was going to believe I pulled this baby shower together, "The Day Of" the shower? All the guests said the preparation was s o-o organized and the party was warm feeling. It went off without a hitch! Thank you so much!!
"Cute site and lots of ideas...Thank you so much for the special attention. That's how GREAT web sites are built. I'll put out the word you are great to work with."
"Exactly what I was looking for...something cute and fun, but also fitting in to my budget! Thanks!"
|Fun Baby Shower Ideas
The Top 10 Cutest Baby Shower Decorations
Simple baby shower decorations that will make your shower shine!
1. Hang a clothesline (heavy yarn or string) across the room and attach clothespins to it. Every time the mom-to-be opens a cute outfit, socks, bibs or a blanket, hang it up on the clothesline, so you can all see it. Very cute!
2. Tea-Light Holders - fill empty glass baby food jars with pastel jelly
bellies and place a tea-light on top.
You can also use empty baby food jars as balloon weights. Fill with marbles or jelly beans, paint the lid and tie a bouquet of helium balloons to it!
3. Napkin Rings - make up some simple napkin rings by putting the napkins through the ring of plastic baby keys or pacifiers - Or string lettered beads onto bracelet wire spelling out baby's name or baby-themed words like baby/gaga/bottle/sweet/pink/blue
4. Use Baby Bottles For Vases - fill with babies breath and daisies and tie a pacifier around the rim with some pretty ribbon
5. Receiving Blankets Make Terrific Tablecloths - Place several on each table diagonally - so the points hang off of the table - for the cutest effect! Then give them all to the mom-to-be to take home at the end of the shower! You can also use disposable diapers as place mats!
6. A Baby Basket Centerpiece - fill a cute basket with tons of baby goodies such as rattles, pacifiers, socks, onesies, diapers, powder and lotion. Add a cute stuffed animals and tie some pretty ribbon around it. Place in the center of the main table for a cute centerpiece...and it will also double as your gift to the mom-to-be! Tip: Instead of a basket, you can also place all of the baby items in a container to match the theme. Ex: a dump truck, sand pail, wagon, plastic boat.
7. Set-Up A Candy Bar! - Set up a festive table with a pretty tablecloth and sprinkle some confetti on top. Purchase some large glass jars or vases and fill each jar with a different kind of candy. Jelly Beans, M&M's, etc. Have little candy scoops next to the jars, along with little treat bags (found at craft stores). As the guests get ready to leave, have them scoop out some candy and fill their bags...this makes a wonderful presentation and also a great party favor!
8. Have a designated chair for the mom-to-be to sit (also one for the dad if it is a couples shower). Decorate the chair with balloons and streamers. You can also open up an umbrella and hang it from the ceiling over the chair - and hang streamers from it as well.
9. Make some sock rose bouquets. Click here for complete instructions.
...or Washcloth Lollipops. Click here for complete instructions.
10. Get a large galvanized tub, fill it with water and float mini rubber ducks in it. You can even turn it into a game by numbering the bottom of each little duck. Then during the shower, have each guest pick a duck from the tub. Draw a number out of a hat and the guest with that duck wins a prize! ...And everyone gets to take home a duck for a cute baby shower favor!
Back to Articles